Saturday, May 16, 2009

I will miss...

artichoke1

I will miss our home grown veg and marvellous wine at an affordable price....

vines2

But I am looking forward to Beethoven, cheddar and a good pint of beer!

I am off to England play in Garsington Opera. I will be sitting with one of my closest friends, in whose section I played for twelve years at Glyndebourne and who is just about to adopt as a single Mum. How glad we are that we may finally become mothers together! Perhaps a bit of a last fling for both of us?

Meanwhile, in the move, Julian has fallen twice down the crumbly unattached bricks and amputated ladder that have served as a staircase (and barrier) to his hemp mezzanine for the last few years, and we have broken some fine pottery (but luckily not the finest), but right now he seems content, inspecting his artichokes, dreaming of an insulated, well lit space, and singing 'Oh what a beautiful morning; Someone is coming my way...'

Perhaps he was right about Cuckoo Hamlet?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

:-) must be hard to leave at this time of year.

Have a good time in England!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home