Friday, April 08, 2005

mac blog

a quick blog just to say hi from the from the squillion inch g4 powerbook in regent street. mmmmmmmm
-is that really Meg Ryan at the counter?
- and aren't mac.people wonderful souls...? they even want to know what we use our ibooks for and gasp sincerely at the beauty of both meanwhilehereinfrance and Postcard from Provence ....

I'm in London on a Glyndebourne education weekend so no minimal or no news till I get home on Monday.

More anon on my inferior but beloved ibook.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry up and get home with my ibook :-((

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's his way of saying 'I love you' :-)

Ah, Glynebourne....*sniffle*

Sorry dear Ruth - but I've had a face lift and got me an org.

1:42 AM  
Blogger ruth said...

actually morphess (can i still call you that or are you all grown up now?) he did quaver and hand me his card over the counter saying "if you are ever passing through town..." and then realized how ridiculous he sounded but finished the sentance anyway with "come in and say hi" lovely new org darling.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she meant me, not the bloke in the Mac - shop you flirt ;-)

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did actually. *snort* *snigger*

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home